Life is complicated. Paying your utility bill doesn’t need to be.
SPU Direct Pay is a simple way to have your utility bill automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each month. It’s an electronic funds transfer system that makes check writing and late fees a thing of the past.
It’s easy to sign up. Just complete the authorization form by clicking on the link below.
It’s convenient. Once Direct Pay is confirmed by SPU staff, your monthly payment will be deducted from your specified bank account on the due date. There’s never a late fee!
It’s free. This is a free service. SPU does not charge for electronic fund transfers.Enroll Today!
Relax knowing your bill is paid.
- Each month our utility bill payment will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings accounts so there’s never a late fee.
- You will still have access to an itemized SPU statement for your records.
- Your payments will be recorded on your bank statements.
- If you have a question about your bill simply call us.
- You can stop any withdrawal or discontinue your participation in Direct Pay by notifying us seven (7) days before the payment due date.
Simplify your life, sign up today!
Combine Direct Pay with eBill Paperless billing and you are totally hands-free! You can still view your bill online and receive e-notification reminders about the upcoming payment. It’s a snap!