All Commercial and Industrial Rebates are to be Submitted Online (Below)
- First time visitors will need to create an account.
- Rebate requests can be submitted by an SPU customer directly or a vendor may submit on behalf of their SPU customer.
- Submissions will be acknowledged and reviewed. Following the review process, an authorization number will be assigned to an eligible project and funding will be held for this project.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE GETTING STARTED:
- Customer information, including SPU account #, must be provided. Rebate checks will only be issued to SPU customers without customer approval to do otherwise.
- All authorized projects are to be completed in the same calendar year to earn a rebate under the current program terms.
- If a program cannot be completed in the same calendar year the funds were allocated, an extension must be requested in writing. SPU reserves the right to approve or deny the extension request at their discretion, with consideration given to funding.
- Funds are limited and are not guaranteed.
- All C&I rebates are based on annualized kWh savings and are paid on a tiered scale*:
- kWh Savings of 1 – 250,000 are rebated at $0.08/kWh saved
- kWh Savings of 250,001 – 400,000 are rebated at $0.05/kWh saved
- kWh Savings of 400,001+ are rebated at $0.02/kWh saved
- Rebates cannot exceed 40% of the total project cost, including labor.
- Please direct questions only to [email protected]. Rebate requests must be submitted below.
*These amounts may be reduced or denied if the payback is less than one year or exceeds the life of the measure.2022 Commercial Rebate Submissions