Meet Your Sustainability Goals and Promote Your Company!
Your business could be powered by environmentally friendly, renewable sources when you enroll in SPU’s Business Clean Energy Choice program.
By partnering with our energy supplier, Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA), we are able to offer our business customers the option of receiving 100% of their electricity from renewable energy – at a fraction of the cost of other renewable options.
When enrolled in Clean Energy Choice, customers will pay an incremental charge of $0.002/kWh used above SPU’s standard retail rates.
But it gets better!
The first 20% of your usage is already coming from renewable resources under the MN Renewable Energy Standard. You only need to pay for the remaining 80% to be 100% renewable!
- It’s easy to enroll – you could be 100% renewable with your next billing
- The incremental charge is guaranteed for the calendar year you enrolled
- You’ll receive marketing materials so your customers and employees will know you’re environmentally-conscious
- Potentially increase sales by meeting “green” vendor requirements
- Contact us today to sign up or receive an estimated annual charge to be a Business Clean Energy Choice member