Energy Assistance Program
- Applications are being taken for the 2022-2023 Season
- Scott County CAP Agency is your local Energy Assistance Partner.
- Download the application at the MN Dept of Commerce website (see link below) or contact the CAP Agency to request an application.
- You must return the completed application to the CAP Agency for review and processing.
- Energy Assistance includes Primary Heat Grants, Crisis Grants and Energy-Related Repairs.
- In most cases, energy assistance benefits are paid directly to utilities or contractors rather than households.
Learn more at the MN Commerce Department website –
Cold Weather Rule
- CWR is in effect 10/1/22 – 4/30/23
- Please click here to learn more about CWR protection, your rights and your required actions.