Life is complicated. Paying your utility bill doesn’t need to be.
SPU Auto Pay is a simple way to have your utility bill automatically paid each month. If you want to pay from a bank account it’s an electronic funds transfer that makes check writing and late fees a thing of the past. If you want to use a credit or debit card (get those points!) your payment will automatically post to your card on the bill due date.
It’s easy to sign up. Just enroll for Auto Pay within SmartHub.
It’s convenient. Once Auto Pay is setup your monthly payment will be deducted from your specified bank account or posted to your card on the due date. There’s never a late fee!
It’s free. This is a free service. SPU does not charge for Auto Pay.Enroll in Auto Pay Today!
Note: To ensure Auto Pay is activated in time for the next billing cycle please enroll by the 20th of any month. If you enroll after the 20th the auto pay feature will not be enacted until the following month’s billing and you will need to make a manual payment in the interim. Please contact Customer Service if you need further clarification.
Relax knowing your bill is paid.
- Each month your utility bill payment will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings accounts – or posted to your card – so there’s never a late fee.
- You will still have access to an itemized SPU statement for your records.
- Your payments will be recorded on your bank or card statements.
- If you have a question about your bill simply call us.
- You can stop any withdrawal or discontinue your participation in Auto Pay, but this should be done at least seven (7) days before the payment due date.
Simplify your life, sign up today!
Combine Auto Pay with paperless billing and you are totally hands-free! You can still view your bill online and receive notification reminders about upcoming payments. It’s a snap!