Are you moving from one location to another within SPU’s service territory?
If so, click below to end service at your current address and apply for service at your new address. Your new service will be treated as a new contract.
- If you are currently a renter with a deposit on file it will be applied to your final bill.
- You will be final billed for your usage from your last reading through your end service date.
- If a credit exists on your final billing, this credit will be applied to your new account, unless you inform us you would like this credit refunded to you.
- If a balance is due on your final billing you will receive a final billing statement. This balance is to be paid in full, in addition to the billing statements from your new account.
- If you are going to be a renter at your new service address a new deposit will be required.
- $100 deposit (standard, no electric heat)
- $200 deposit (electric heat)
Conditions of Service
An account set-up fee of $15.00 is required, which will be applied to the first billing statement from SPU.
Failure to make timely monthly payments will result in a late fee of 5% that will be applied to the unpaid balance. Failure to make timely payments may also result in utility service being disconnected. If utility service is disconnected, the total amount due, plus a reconnection fee will be required to resume service.
Customers agree to comply with the policies and requirements in SPU’s Electric Service Rules and Regulations, and Water Policy Manual, including, but not limited to:
(1) service policies;
(2) fees, rates and payment; and
(3) SPU’s right to access the premises at all reasonable times for purposes of installing, reading, inspecting, maintaining or removing any of its meters, devices or other equipment used to provide utility service.
View policy manuals: